I started this project in 2007 at The Design Museum where I ended up photographing  all the speakers just before they held their talks there.

All these shots are all done in roughly a minute.

The technique used here is a collection of dark room techniques that have been exaggerated through the digital format. Burning, extreme dodging and solarising are being  set off through effects and masks in Photoshop.

The project ended abruptly mid-2011 and to this day I have no idea why.

Arnold Chan & Tom DixonStefan Sagmeister & Sir Richard Rogersdesign2.jpgdesign22-.jpgMatthew Williamson & Alan AldridgeJan KaplinckyLuigi Collani & Ross Lovegrove& Paul SmithMatthew Carter &design8.jpg